Matrix of Federal Agency Responses to COVID-19
The Council on Government Relations (COGR) has prepared a matrix of federal agency responses to COVID-19 impacts on sponsored research and projects.
Download Excel spreadsheet of matrix>>
Resources from COGR
COGR has prepared FAQs as well the matrix, which in general should be accessed from this page. Scroll to the file you want, and then download the PDF. As these documents get updated, return to this main FAQ and Resources page in order to download the very latest versions.
- Latest FAQs from COGR related to COVID-19 (updated frequently)
- FAQ Addendum #1 with NIH-specific information
- Matrix of Federal Agency Responses
More COGR Resources:
- Institutional and Agency Responses to COVID-19 released to date (updated frequently)
- Webinars: COGR is planning several webinars in the next couple of months to cover topics that will include COVID-19 Response Case Studies, salary charges and other costing considerations, legislative efforts, ramping up and ramping down, etc. Registration information will be announced to the Listserv and on the COGR Website.
OVPR, DSP and GAO updates related to COVID-19
The University of Iowa's Office of the Vice President for Research and the Division of Sponsored Programs have prepared web pages to keep faculty, staff, and students up to date on matters related to COVID-19. For FAQs and the latest information, visit the pages regularly.